- REMOVE Step 12 from Area B Logic; keep remaining steps with same calculations and determinations.
Data Elements & Logic
REMOVE Step 12
Is the applicant determined to be "Homeless" and under age 25? <homeless_youth> = Yes AND
current_date minus Birthdate < 25 years
Set Class B2 (trigger flag 40) go to step 14 Go to Step 13
Revised Step 12
Has Class B0 been set?
Class B0 has been set
Go to step 13
Revised Step 13
Has Class B2 been set?
Class B2 has been set
2. MOVE the homeless youth logic and Integrity Flag 40 from Area B Residency table to the Homeless Youth question/data field <homeless_youth> on the Residency page of the CCCApply Standard Application. The language in the flag message does not change.
Homeless Youth Logic:
- IF user is under 25 years of age at time of application AND
- IF user responds "Yes" to the Homeless Youth question/data field (<homeless_youth> = Yes); THEN
- Trigger Integrity Flag 40
Description of Message
Applicant is homeless and under age 25.