CCCApply maintains a separate Pilot environment for the CCCApply applications, admin configuration and reporting tools, and data delivery (download) processes (including the Glue for Apply staging table process)- for the purposes of setup and maintenance, testing admin configurations, and previewing pre-production code changes for each of the following applications:
- CCCApply Standard and Noncredit Application
- OpenCCC Student Account System
- CC Promise Grant Online Application
- CCCApply International Application
- CCCApply Administrator 2.0 (including the System Administrator > User Manager)
- CCCApply Report Center
- Download Servers (Download Client and Glue for Apply)
Find your end-to-end test environment for your college's CCCApply implementation.
NEWS! The CCCApply Noncredit Application is Now Available in the CCCApply Pilot Environment - Click here to find your CCCApply Noncredit App PILOT URLs
May 31, 2019 - The CCCApply Noncredit Application path is now available to preview in the CCCApply PILOT environment. IMPORTANT: The Noncredit Application path uses a different application URL than the Standard application; however, all Administrator configuration, Report Center reports, and downloads setup continue to use the CCCApply Standard Application URLs in Pilot and Production.
(Click the link above for Pilot environment(s) support information).