Database Field Documentation
non_credit and integrity_fg_81 are the only new fields added to the Standard Application for the Noncredit Application. We didn't modify anything else in the db.
For Noncredit Applications
- non_credit is set to true.
- integrity_fg_81 is set to true and all other integrity flags are ignored (null)
- citizenship_status is set to the new value of 'X' (this is a non-nullable field)
- military_status is set to the new value of 'X' (this is a non-nullable field)
- res_status is set to 'N'
- res_area_a is set to 9
- res_area_b is set to 9
- res_area_c is set to 9
- res_area_d is set to 9
- integrity_flags is set to '81'
All other fields associated with the Citizenship & Military and Residency pages are set to null and have always been nullable.
major_category will be null because the Major Category filter does not appear in the Noncredit Application (interface) and colleges cannot enter categories for Noncredit majors in the Administrator.
All Other Fields
All other Citizenship & Military page fields: