Welcome! This is the new home page for implementation and setup documents for the CCCApply online admissions applications.
- New to CCCApply? Get started on the Standard application.
- Find the Shibboleth Customizations for CCC Applications documentation under the Standard Application space.
- NEW! Understanding the Download Client: Downloading Information to Your College SIS
- You must be live on the Standard application before you can implement the BOG Fee Waiver application.
- Direct link to the latest OpenCCCApply Download Client Files - Latest Version.
- 03.11.16 News: The CCCApply International Application is now available in the Pilot environment.
The production version of the application was released on March 31, 2016.
- NEW! International Application Specification V2016.1
- NEW! International Application Data Fields
There are several administrative tools behind the CCCApply applications: The Administrator, the Download client, and the CCC Report Center.
The User Guides provide step-by-step information on:
- configuring application settings in the Administrator (i.e., Terms, Majors, Users, Rules, Supplemental Questions, Resetting Applications for Download)
- setting up your Download jobs and format files
- understanding the basics of using the CCC Report Center