Notes from 8.02.18 meeting:
Reiterated that the college co-branding is needed. College logo branded header is the best decision.
Reiterated the amount of concerns from students saying "Is this legit?"
Reiterated need for a short embedded video (why am I here?)
- add the college co-branded logo to this page (coming from MIS code)
- Add language that this is a ONE time process, your data is safe
- SSN (comment that they understand the importance of the SSN, but which we could do something about that
- Add a canvas or other app logo next to the banner/header of the page
- Add some clarifying language to the sign in fields to identify OpenCCC sign-in creds
Patty & Matt explained that: Faculty HAVE BEEN filtered out from the proxy flow - they won't see it unless they are ONLY students
- IF faculty are also students, they could be informed that they really should be going through the proxy but are currently filtered only.
Butte needs to set up a flyer for 10K incoming students (about this process to convey legitimacy of THIS proxy / Canvas process)
Concerns from Butte: Ensure SSO is in place across the board.
Regarding the pre-seeding CCCID process that Butte is sending out to the students, make sure they have the correct URL (we confirmed this during our meeting)
Butte's message to students will go out by 8/15. (Patty, Get copy of the message they are sending out.)
Matt Norris added that ES is working on a questionnaire which will include their custom URL (vanity url) (ask the OEI CSM has a list of vanity URLs)