Problem / Issue
CCCTC is requesting a demo from the GLUE team to prove out a theory that data saved in the California College Promise Grant Application can also be saved into the SIS in real time.
The high level process will look as follows:
- A California College Promise Grant Application is submitted by a student.
- APIs can be used so the college adaptor can get data fields.
- College Adaptor to write data to the SIS immediately.
- The Apply already has existing webservices to accomodiate this, but they are SOAP services.
- To successfully demo this functionality, the GLUE team needs the Apply team to add a piece of code into our system that makes a webservice call out to an endpoint the GLUE team will create.
- The GLUE team will be responsible for creating that service and integrating it into the College Adaptor.
Apply Team Requirements
- Add code that makes a webservice call out to an endpoint the GLUE team will create and provide.