CCCApply is preparing to deploy its first production release of 2019 on Friday, March 15 (Version 6.4.0).
The Pilot environment release is scheduled for Tuesday, February 19, beginning at 9:00 am PST.
All changes will be available to preview and test by colleges starting at 4:00 pm on February 19, through the Production release on March 15.
This is the third release in the CCCApply redesign project quarterly deployment schedule for FY18/19.
- Pilot Release: Tuesday, February 19 - 9:00 am PST
- Production Release: Friday, March 15 - 6:00 pm PST
What's In This Release?
- CCCApply Redesign Project - User Interface Enhancements
- Revision to the Education page
- Revisions to the Residency page
- Non-Credit Application Path (Pilot Phase)
- Non-Credit App User Interface
- Non-Credit status flag & URL
- Logic for auto-population & more
- Maintenance & Support
- Add new data fields to the Administrator & Report Center
- Add new data fields to the Download Client
- Bug Fixes to the Standard & International Applications
Read more about these user interface changes in the feature article: "Shorten & Streamline CCCApply" below.
See the full details in the Release 6.4.0 Summary Notes. For more information, please contact CCCApply Product Manager, Patty Donohue, at email@example.com.