Support For Colleges
Technical support is available to CCC colleges, Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 4:00pm PST, through the new college support site: CCCTechnology.info.
All requests for technical support should be posted directly to a category page related to the program or application in which you need support. Click here for more information on Using Support Site for technical support and receiving communication and system alerts from CCCApply.
- OpenCCC Student Account System
- CCCApply Standard, International, and CC Promise Grant (BOG)
- CCC Administrator - NEW July 2018
- CCCApply Administrator 2.0 - Upgrade July 2018
- CCC Report Center
All incoming support questions, issues, outages, and incidents related to the OpenCCC Student Account System and any of the CCCApply admission applications should be posted in the CCCTechnology.info website, which is monitored during the hours of operation listed above. Outgoing communications related to the same systems will also be delivered through CCCTechnology.info. Please take a moment to register for an account and "Follow" the CCCApply System Alerts page to receive auto-notifications by email for all system-related alerts being communicated by the CCCTC.
Support for Students
The OpenCCC Helpdesk is available 24/7 Monday - Sunday, 12:00 am - 12:00 pm PST to provide support for your students.
Call: (877) 247-4836
Helpdesk / Call Center
The CCC Technology Center has partnered with Black Belt, Inc. to provide world-class, professional call center support for all statewide technology applications. Over the past four years, the service provided by the call center has achieved a 95% customer satisfaction rating by CCC students.
The other guarantees assured by Black Belt:
- Answer in 30 Seconds or Less: Black Belt has guaranteed that a human service representative will answer 80% of support calls in 60 seconds or less and resolve 85% of all first-time caller issues.
- Self-service and Easy Password Recovery: User self-service account recovery removes frustration and helps students reuse existing accounts eliminating duplicate records to colleges.
- Support for Admission & Records: Call center support increases communication with students, sends referrals back to A&R, and minimizes the demand on the college's helpdesk.