OpenCCCApply CCCApply maintains a separate Pilot environment for colleges to use for implementation, preview, and testing OpenCCC and CCCApply web applications and the CCCApply applications, admin configuration and reporting tools, and data delivery (download) processes (including the Glue for Apply staging table process)- for the purposes of setup and maintenance, testing admin configurations, and previewing pre-production code changes for each of the following applications:
- CCCApply Standard and Noncredit Application
- OpenCCC Student Account System
- CC Promise Grant Online Application
- CCCApply International Application
- CCCApply Administrator 2.0 (including the System Administrator > User Manager)
- CCCApply Report Center
- Download Servers (Download Client and Glue for Apply)
Find your end-to-end test environment for your college's CCCApply implementation.
- Pilot CCCApply Applications
- NEW: Pilot CCCApply Noncredit Application URLs
- Pilot CCCApply Administrator
- Pilot CCC Report Center
- Pilot CCCApply Download Servers
NEWS! The CCCApply Noncredit Application is Now Available in the CCCApply Pilot Environment - Click here to find your CCCApply Noncredit App PILOT URLs
May 31, 2019 - The CCCApply Noncredit Application path is now available to preview in the CCCApply PILOT environment. IMPORTANT: The Noncredit Application path uses a different application URL than the Standard application; however, all Administrator configuration, Report Center reports, and downloads setup continue to use the CCCApply Standard Application URLs in Pilot and Production.
(Click the link above for Pilot environment(s) support information).