The forms below are used for all committee members and other authorized travelers who are not employees of Butte-Glenn Community College District to request reimbursement for travel expenses.
Travel Reimbursement Procedure
Committee Members and other authorized travelers who are NOT employees of the Butte-Glenn Community College District will use this procedure to obtain reimbursement for allowable travel expenses related to CCC project travel. This may include committee meetings, other project related meetings, trainings, or workshops.
See the Travel Reimbursement Guide or 'Hints and Tips' section below for details on allowable expenses.
Download the TRAVEL FORM NON EMPLOYEES to your desktop
Complete the travel form with your expenses
Scan your receipts into a single PDF file
Upload your completed worksheet in EXCEL FORMAT (.xlsx) with your PDF-scanned receipts to CCC Technology Center
Alternate link here: https://app.smartsheet.com/b/form/39fd116faf7840d4908a579af14b7112
Monitor your email for a request to review and electronically sign your submission
Please upload the travel form as an Excel file, all other documents should be PDF
See below for forms and frequently asked questions.
If you have additional questions please contact your CCCTC Project Manager.
Hints and Tips:
- Prior to your trip, include a Full Flight Itinerary with Dates, Times, and Departure/Return Airports
- On return, submit your itemized receipt showing final payment
- Airfare, hotels, or rental cars purchased as part of a "bundle" or "package" through sites such as Expedia, Kayak, or Orbitz are not eligible for reimbursement
- These items must be reserved and purchased separately with itemized receipts showing the cost
- Mileage Documentation:
- Provide MapQuest/Google Map showing the total mileage for your trip
- District Reimbursement Rate @ $0.575/Mile 
- If mixed modes of transportation, please provide a breakdown and well-written notes to ensure prompt and accurate processing
- Drive vs. Fly:
- You can be paid mileage instead of airfare if the cost of mileage is less than the grand total of flying, driving, and parking
- When calculating the cost of your flight, obtain a screen-capture or printed itinerary for the comparative 2-week advance purchase fare to include in your documents
- When calculating mileage, obtain a screen-capture of a GoogleMaps route (or similar application) showing the total mileage for driving
- When calculating parking, obtain a screen-capture of the parking rate from the relevant airport's parking lot
Click Document Thumbnails to View
<< Back || Employee Travel || Non-Employee Travel || Contract Services and Accounts Payable